A family-friendly club
Chipping Campden Cricket Club was founded in May 1867, after a meeting at the Noel Arms that saw the local grammar school’s cricket amalgamate with a new town cricket club. Fundraising for the club was ever present, with the Evesham Journal of January 1906 reporting on a production of ‘Sweethearts’ being put on in Campden in support of the cricket club.
Leading CCCC protagonists of the thirties included Rev. Father Bilsberrow, Mr. G. Stephens, Major the Hon. Charles Noel, Captain K. Hudson, as well as Mr. L Whitehouse.The club moved to its present ground at Station Road, in 1972. The club is proud to own this facility freehold – thanks to the hard work of the membership at the time.